The Neurologic Physical Therapy Professional Education Consortium was developed in 2010 initially to support local neurologic residency programs in Southern California with the long term goal to support programs across the country. The curriculum is now offered annually to support neurologic residency education and individuals interested in a comprehensive neurologic continuing education curriculum. We currently support residency programs across the country.
2018/2019 Program Dates:
- Module I: August 9-12 2018
- Module II: November 1-4 2018
- 26 webinars beginning June - December 2018**
** only 1 year access to webinars and materials will be given to each participant (June 12, 2018- May31, 2019)
Mission of Neurologic Physical Therapy Professional Education Consortium
- Promote the development of Neurologic Physical Therapy Clinical Education throughout the United States by offering a didactic education series that assists in preparation for specialty certification in Neurologic Physical Therapy.
- Promote the development of Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Programs by offering the classroom/laboratory education that fulfills the didactic component of APTA residency credentialing requirements.